There is a vast range of technical equipment used for modern agricultural operations and also some hobbyist and preservation interests in vintage agricultural tools and machinery. In both cases, there is a need for safety in its operation and for schedules of repair, preventive maintenance, development and improvement.
The land-based industries make significant use of agricultural contractors, and several UK regions have active machinery rings which provide for co-operative efficiencies in the usage of specialist plant and equipment.
The Openfields library holds materials related to the use, development and operational practices for agricultural equipment.
A sample of Items held in the Agricultural equipment category
- Adaptive fuzzy control of DC motors using state and output feedback
- A case study of brand impact in the UK tractor market
- The control of tractor 3 point linkage control systems
- Robot Challenge
- Video camera based precision guidance: Development and applications to field crops
- 1920: AgriChatUK, Rural Crime, 30th January 2014
- Second Periodic Report for FutureFarm (2009)
- The development of an improved stripping mechanism for sorghum harvesting.
- System description of proposed Farm Management Information System (FMIS).
- Protocols and links for procedures deducing the necessary links with PF-techniques from farming processes into the value added chain in the production of foods, feed, fibres and fuels with crops.
There are currently no subcategories in the Agricultural equipment section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.