There is a vast range of technical equipment used for modern agricultural operations and also some hobbyist and preservation interests in vintage agricultural tools and machinery. In both cases, there is a need for safety in its operation and for schedules of repair, preventive maintenance, development and improvement.
The land-based industries make significant use of agricultural contractors, and several UK regions have active machinery rings which provide for co-operative efficiencies in the usage of specialist plant and equipment.
The Openfields library holds materials related to the use, development and operational practices for agricultural equipment.
A sample of Items held in the Agricultural equipment category
- New concepts in agricultural automation.
- The reliability of rumination data recorded by a commercial rumination monitor.
- 1544: Agricultural engineering future
- 1180: Robotics
- Minimising Farming Effects on Archaeological Remains
- Precision Farming Glossary
- Specification of material and information flow
- Improving the use of brassicas to control pests in potatoes
- Workshop: strategies for adoption of knowledge management
- Analysis of External Drivers
There are currently no subcategories in the Agricultural equipment section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.