Equine health and care
The Openfields library holds materials suitable for hands-on horse owners, trainers, riders, breeders, veterinarians, veterinary techicians, and yard managers who want to know more about the health and care of their horses, irrespective of the breed or discipline in which they participate.
The scope includes specific diseases and problems of the horse, illness, injuries, lameness, and equine nutrition.
A sample of Items held in the Equine health and care category
- Horse pasture management: understanding the value of lime
- Equine law: livery arrangements
- Worming in horses: a guide to minimising worm resistance
- Reseeding pasture for horses
- 2253: Changes to horse management can reduce twisted intestines
- Heart Rates in Horses during Collected, Extended and Pirouette Canter Movements
- Managing muscle pain in horses using TENS therapy?
- Steam Treatment of Hay using the "Propress Equine Haygain"
- Welfare Considerations of Tethering for Conservation Grazing
There are currently no subcategories in the Equine health and care section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.