Equine health and care
The Openfields library holds materials suitable for hands-on horse owners, trainers, riders, breeders, veterinarians, veterinary techicians, and yard managers who want to know more about the health and care of their horses, irrespective of the breed or discipline in which they participate.
The scope includes specific diseases and problems of the horse, illness, injuries, lameness, and equine nutrition.
A sample of Items held in the Equine health and care category
- Equine law: livery arrangements
- Heart Rates in Horses during Collected, Extended and Pirouette Canter Movements
- Understanding fertilisers for horse pastures
- Equine law: grazing issues
- 1108: Massage pads provide effective stress relief for horses
- Welfare Considerations of Tethering for Conservation Grazing
- Reseeding pasture for horses
- Horse personality: variation between breeds
- H wave electrotherapy to treat muscle pain in horses?
There are currently no subcategories in the Equine health and care section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.