Equine health and care
The Openfields library holds materials suitable for hands-on horse owners, trainers, riders, breeders, veterinarians, veterinary techicians, and yard managers who want to know more about the health and care of their horses, irrespective of the breed or discipline in which they participate.
The scope includes specific diseases and problems of the horse, illness, injuries, lameness, and equine nutrition.
A sample of Items held in the Equine health and care category
- Worming in horses: a guide to minimising worm resistance
- Horse personality: variation between breeds
- 1108: Massage pads provide effective stress relief for horses
- Easy guide 039: Rural crafts - farriery
- 1828: Housing design and horse behaviour
- Renovating a 'horse-sick' field
- 2253: Changes to horse management can reduce twisted intestines
- Improving Horses' Diets with "Aquacid"
There are currently no subcategories in the Equine health and care section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.