Equine health and care
The Openfields library holds materials suitable for hands-on horse owners, trainers, riders, breeders, veterinarians, veterinary techicians, and yard managers who want to know more about the health and care of their horses, irrespective of the breed or discipline in which they participate.
The scope includes specific diseases and problems of the horse, illness, injuries, lameness, and equine nutrition.
A sample of Items held in the Equine health and care category
- Horse personality: variation between breeds
- Equine law: livery arrangements
- Horse pasture management: understanding the value of lime
- Easy guide 039: Rural crafts - farriery
- 2253: Changes to horse management can reduce twisted intestines
- Renovating a 'horse-sick' field
- Recent Developments in Equine Nutrition and Feeding
- Improving Horses' Diets with "Aquacid"
- Understanding fertilisers for horse pastures
There are currently no subcategories in the Equine health and care section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.