OpenFields organises its items on horse and related species subjects in two sub-categories:
- covering most topics from breeding to health issues and general welfare management for every animal from performance and competition horses to donkeys.
- with topics ranging from stables management to farriery and equine equipment.
OpenFields brings together a number of authoritative equine information sources from universities, colleges and the industry, including BEFRED the British Equestrian Federations research database.
A sample of Items held in the Equine category
- Equine law: buying and selling horses
- Equine law: diversification and planning
- Equine law: rating of equestrian property
- Hay making for the horse owner
- Equine Law (Northern Ireland Edition)
- Impact of Horses on Land Use and Rural Economy in a Sector of the Severn Vale
- Managing muscle pain in horses using TENS therapy?
- Briefing 908: Arguments for hunting with hounds
- 76. 2015: Scoping study on the equine industry in Scotland
Subcategories within Equine
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.