OpenFields organises its items on horse and related species subjects in two sub-categories:
- covering most topics from breeding to health issues and general welfare management for every animal from performance and competition horses to donkeys.
- with topics ranging from stables management to farriery and equine equipment.
OpenFields brings together a number of authoritative equine information sources from universities, colleges and the industry, including BEFRED the British Equestrian Federations research database.
A sample of Items held in the Equine category
- Understanding fertilisers for horse pastures
- Easy guide 123: The horse industry
- Briefing 908: Arguments for hunting with hounds
- Equine Law (Northern Ireland Edition)
- Hay making for the horse owner
- A Modern Agronomy for Sainfoin
- Estimating the age of donkeys by their teeth
- 2409: Equine Business Guide and benchmarking
- Equine law: rating of equestrian property
Subcategories within Equine
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.