Section 2 of the FWAG Farm Conservation Guide for farmers and land managers - on the management of field margins.
Year of Publication2009
Practical advice and background information on the value, establishment and management of field margins as wildlife habitats for invertebrates, wildflowers, birds, mammals, amphibians and reptiles. This is a chapter from a comprehensive practical conservation guide produced by FWAG. The complete guide (printed and bound) may be purchased by contacting FWAG.
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Arable & industrial crops
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Wildlife & biodiversity
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Landscape
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Managing land for environmental benefit
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact
Additional keywords/tagsconservation headlandfwag farm conservation guidecampaign for the farmed environmentbeetle banksbuffer
Providing farmers, landowners and others with the best opportunity for environmental gain through cost effective, quality solutionsWebsite
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.