Wastes management and pollution control
The Openfields library holds materials on wastes management and pollution control for the land-based industries. This includes strategic planning, research, regulatory guidance and requirements.
Areas of particular relevance to the land-based industries include:
- waste management strategy
- waste management legislation
- reuse and recycling of materials
- regulation of emissions
- evaluation of health impacts
- waste to energy, composting and anaerobic digestion, gasification and pyrolysis
A sample of Items held in the Wastes management and pollution control category
- Preliminary work on the compression behaviour of canola straw to high density products
- Managing energy and carbon - the farmer's guide to energy audits
- An Introduction to Biomass Energy
- 1475: Upland deep peat soils
- 1009: Anaerobic digestion
- How effective are slurry storage, cover or catch crops, woodland creation, controlled trafficking or break-up of compacted layers, and buffer strips as on-farm mitigation measures for delivering an improved water environment?
- Glos Commercial Waste Project
- Case Study No. 18: Climate change series; Focus on sustainable dairying
- Food, energy and the future of farming
- Soil sensors for nitrogen availability - AR0910
There are currently no subcategories in the Wastes management and pollution control section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.