Wastes management and pollution control
The Openfields library holds materials on wastes management and pollution control for the land-based industries. This includes strategic planning, research, regulatory guidance and requirements.
Areas of particular relevance to the land-based industries include:
- waste management strategy
- waste management legislation
- reuse and recycling of materials
- regulation of emissions
- evaluation of health impacts
- waste to energy, composting and anaerobic digestion, gasification and pyrolysis
A sample of Items held in the Wastes management and pollution control category
- 1627: Fowey River Improvement Auction
- Nutrient Management Case Study - Dairy
- Growing Media
- Pigs and the Environment
- Focus on: biomass for renewable energy
- Ruminant Nutrition Regimes To Reduce Methane And Nitrogen Emissions - A Meta-analysis of Current Databases
- 16. Algae research gives hope for renewable carbon-negative source of food and medicines
- 1254: The water and carbon footprint of household food and drink waste
- Monitoring gases from pig buildings: testing and calibration of an ammonia sensor (Phase 1)
- Reducing the carbon 'hoofprint'
- 1099: Shaping the Nature of England
There are currently no subcategories in the Wastes management and pollution control section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.