Wastes management and pollution control
The Openfields library holds materials on wastes management and pollution control for the land-based industries. This includes strategic planning, research, regulatory guidance and requirements.
Areas of particular relevance to the land-based industries include:
- waste management strategy
- waste management legislation
- reuse and recycling of materials
- regulation of emissions
- evaluation of health impacts
- waste to energy, composting and anaerobic digestion, gasification and pyrolysis
A sample of Items held in the Wastes management and pollution control category
- 1532: Pesticides – product availability, counterfeits and bio-pesticides
- Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS)
- 1572: Sustainable intensification
- 1396: Farming and Forestry Improvement Scheme
- 987: Pesticides consultation
- 1793: Shale gas and fracking
- Waste Management in the Rural Sector
- 13. The UK could generate almost half its energy needs from biomass sources, including household waste, agricultural residues and home-grown biofuels by 2050
- Watercourses and Wetlands
- Briefing 1075: Implementing the Water Framework Directive
There are currently no subcategories in the Wastes management and pollution control section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.