Wastes management and pollution control
The Openfields library holds materials on wastes management and pollution control for the land-based industries. This includes strategic planning, research, regulatory guidance and requirements.
Areas of particular relevance to the land-based industries include:
- waste management strategy
- waste management legislation
- reuse and recycling of materials
- regulation of emissions
- evaluation of health impacts
- waste to energy, composting and anaerobic digestion, gasification and pyrolysis
A sample of Items held in the Wastes management and pollution control category
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Food waste within global food systems
- 1714: Woodfuel
- Factsheet 5. Efficient Milk Production - Climate Change. What you can do about ammonia emissions
- Focus on: biomass for renewable energy
- 1995: Refuelling the countryside
- Minimising Losses of Nitrogen from UK agriculture
- 90. Anaerobic digestion in the UK: agricultural wastes are relatively untapped
- Watercress growing and its environmental impacts on chalk rivers in England (NECR027)
- Chromate reduction by immobilised palladised sulphate-reducing bacteria
There are currently no subcategories in the Wastes management and pollution control section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.