Wastes management and pollution control
The Openfields library holds materials on wastes management and pollution control for the land-based industries. This includes strategic planning, research, regulatory guidance and requirements.
Areas of particular relevance to the land-based industries include:
- waste management strategy
- waste management legislation
- reuse and recycling of materials
- regulation of emissions
- evaluation of health impacts
- waste to energy, composting and anaerobic digestion, gasification and pyrolysis
A sample of Items held in the Wastes management and pollution control category
- 2080: Sustainable milk production: the vital role of soil for feed integrity
- Farm diversification into energy production by anaerobic digestion
- Cost effective slurry spreading
- 1730: Guiding principles for inclusive environmental projects
- Soil sensors for nitrogen availability - AR0910
- Focus on: biomass for renewable energy
- Advancing Together. A Roadmap for the English Pig Industry
- Lowering the temperature of hen manure to reduce pollution
- 1211: Food Security in a Changing Climate
- Treating waste naturally
There are currently no subcategories in the Wastes management and pollution control section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.