Wastes management and pollution control
The Openfields library holds materials on wastes management and pollution control for the land-based industries. This includes strategic planning, research, regulatory guidance and requirements.
Areas of particular relevance to the land-based industries include:
- waste management strategy
- waste management legislation
- reuse and recycling of materials
- regulation of emissions
- evaluation of health impacts
- waste to energy, composting and anaerobic digestion, gasification and pyrolysis
A sample of Items held in the Wastes management and pollution control category
- 1582: Scientists, food insecurity and climate change
- Cost effective slurry spreading
- Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS)
- Soil Management Plan for outside pig keepers
- Climate change: be part of the solution. Focus on energy efficiency
- 3: Comparitive life cycle assessment of anaerobic digestion and other bioenergy options
- Waste Management in the Rural Sector
- 1995: Refuelling the countryside
- 1076: Tackling diffuse water pollution in England
- Aromatic plant production on metal-contaminated soils
There are currently no subcategories in the Wastes management and pollution control section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.