Wastes management and pollution control
The Openfields library holds materials on wastes management and pollution control for the land-based industries. This includes strategic planning, research, regulatory guidance and requirements.
Areas of particular relevance to the land-based industries include:
- waste management strategy
- waste management legislation
- reuse and recycling of materials
- regulation of emissions
- evaluation of health impacts
- waste to energy, composting and anaerobic digestion, gasification and pyrolysis
A sample of Items held in the Wastes management and pollution control category
- Added Value From Pig Manures and Slurries
- 1536: Pesticides - protecting water
- Improvements to the Tractive Efficiency of Agricultural Tractors Carrying out Cultivations
- 1261: European Nitrogen Assessment
- Full Utilisation of the Poultry Carcase or Zero Waste through Continual Recycling
- Liquid Biofuels
- 1198: Shaping the Nature of England
- 1728: Integrated Farm Management
- Climate change series: Focus on sustainable dairying
- 1022: Does sheep dipping have a future?
There are currently no subcategories in the Wastes management and pollution control section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.