Wastes management and pollution control
The Openfields library holds materials on wastes management and pollution control for the land-based industries. This includes strategic planning, research, regulatory guidance and requirements.
Areas of particular relevance to the land-based industries include:
- waste management strategy
- waste management legislation
- reuse and recycling of materials
- regulation of emissions
- evaluation of health impacts
- waste to energy, composting and anaerobic digestion, gasification and pyrolysis
A sample of Items held in the Wastes management and pollution control category
- 90. Anaerobic digestion in the UK: agricultural wastes are relatively untapped
- 1711: Anaerobic digestion on farms
- 1995: Refuelling the countryside
- On-Farm Composting
- Resource Protection
- Measuring spatially-variable N requirements of maize
- Pigs and the Environment
- Lowering the temperature of hen manure to reduce pollution
- Effect of ambient temperature on losses of volatile nitrogen compounds from stored laying hen manure
- 1211: Food Security in a Changing Climate
There are currently no subcategories in the Wastes management and pollution control section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.