Wastes management and pollution control
The Openfields library holds materials on wastes management and pollution control for the land-based industries. This includes strategic planning, research, regulatory guidance and requirements.
Areas of particular relevance to the land-based industries include:
- waste management strategy
- waste management legislation
- reuse and recycling of materials
- regulation of emissions
- evaluation of health impacts
- waste to energy, composting and anaerobic digestion, gasification and pyrolysis
A sample of Items held in the Wastes management and pollution control category
- 1603: Non-native species
- 1730: Guiding principles for inclusive environmental projects
- On-Farm Composting
- Pigs and the Environment
- Focus on: biomass for renewable energy
- 14. Effects of Welfare-enhancing System Changes on Environmental Impacts of Broiler and Egg Production
- 1245: Biochar
- Technologies to increase renewable energy from household waste?
- Reducing the carbon 'hoofprint'
- 1099: Shaping the Nature of England
There are currently no subcategories in the Wastes management and pollution control section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.