Wastes management and pollution control
The Openfields library holds materials on wastes management and pollution control for the land-based industries. This includes strategic planning, research, regulatory guidance and requirements.
Areas of particular relevance to the land-based industries include:
- waste management strategy
- waste management legislation
- reuse and recycling of materials
- regulation of emissions
- evaluation of health impacts
- waste to energy, composting and anaerobic digestion, gasification and pyrolysis
A sample of Items held in the Wastes management and pollution control category
- Briefing 1505: Economics of benefits for the environment – flood control, water purification, carbon sequestration, air quality and noise
- 1573: Beef and sheep roadmap – producing more and reducing emissions
- 1526: Carbon storage by habitat
- 1307: Ecosystems - drivers
- CRed at Harper Adams: measuring our footprint
- Managing energy and carbon - the farmer's guide to energy audits
- Waste Management For The Rural Sector
- Greenhouse Gas Life Cycle Assessment of Products arising from the Rendering of Mammalian Animal Byproducts in the UK
- Soil sensors for nitrogen availability
- Lowering the temperature of hen manure to reduce pollution
There are currently no subcategories in the Wastes management and pollution control section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.