Wastes management and pollution control
The Openfields library holds materials on wastes management and pollution control for the land-based industries. This includes strategic planning, research, regulatory guidance and requirements.
Areas of particular relevance to the land-based industries include:
- waste management strategy
- waste management legislation
- reuse and recycling of materials
- regulation of emissions
- evaluation of health impacts
- waste to energy, composting and anaerobic digestion, gasification and pyrolysis
A sample of Items held in the Wastes management and pollution control category
- NNFCC Renewable Fuels and Energy Factsheet: Anaerobic Digestion
- Technologies to increase renewable energy from household waste?
- 13. The UK could generate almost half its energy needs from biomass sources, including household waste, agricultural residues and home-grown biofuels by 2050
- Think Manures: a guide to manure management
- Focus on: biomass for renewable energy
- 2176: Neonicotinoid evidence still clear as mud
- 1261: European Nitrogen Assessment
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Aromatic plant production on metal-contaminated soils
- Applications of bacterial hydrogenases in waste decontamination, manufacture of novel bioanocatalysts and in sustainable energy
There are currently no subcategories in the Wastes management and pollution control section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.