Wastes management and pollution control
The Openfields library holds materials on wastes management and pollution control for the land-based industries. This includes strategic planning, research, regulatory guidance and requirements.
Areas of particular relevance to the land-based industries include:
- waste management strategy
- waste management legislation
- reuse and recycling of materials
- regulation of emissions
- evaluation of health impacts
- waste to energy, composting and anaerobic digestion, gasification and pyrolysis
A sample of Items held in the Wastes management and pollution control category
- 1627: Fowey River Improvement Auction
- 1823: Anaerobic Digestion Strategy and Action Plan progress
- 1711: Anaerobic digestion on farms
- Ruminant Nutrition Regimes To Reduce Methane And Nitrogen Emissions - A Meta-analysis of Current Databases
- Climate change: be part of the solution. Focus on energy efficiency
- 1963: Does organic farming reduce environmental impacts?
- Farming and flooding: benefits of the LOCAR research
- 81. Ice pigging technology offers dairy industry significant savings
- Soil sensors for nitrogen availability - AR0910
- CR(VI) reduction by bio- and bioinorganic catalysts via use of biohydrogen: a sustainable approach to remediation of wastes
There are currently no subcategories in the Wastes management and pollution control section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.