Climate change: general adaptations for farmers and growers
Factsheet 3 is an account of the actions farmers can take to accommodate and take advantage of climate change.
The climate is changing and reacting to these changes is crucial for the future of farming. Farmers can take advantage of the opportunities offered by climate change by being ahead of the game and taking early action to adapt their businesses to the changes ahead.
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Wastes management & pollution control
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Managing land for environmental benefit
- Subject Collection > Soils & water > Soil management
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Climate change
- Subject Collection > Soils & water > Water resource management
- Subject Collection > Arable & industrial crops > Pest & disease control
Providing inspiration and information on how to prepare your business for the impacts, opportunities, risks and responsibilities that climate change brings.Website
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.