Wastes management and pollution control
The Openfields library holds materials on wastes management and pollution control for the land-based industries. This includes strategic planning, research, regulatory guidance and requirements.
Areas of particular relevance to the land-based industries include:
- waste management strategy
- waste management legislation
- reuse and recycling of materials
- regulation of emissions
- evaluation of health impacts
- waste to energy, composting and anaerobic digestion, gasification and pyrolysis
A sample of Items held in the Wastes management and pollution control category
- 1550: Training for agri-environment schemes
- Growing Media
- 1603: Non-native species
- 1464: Information resources for catchment management
- 1009: Anaerobic digestion
- 1881: AgriChatUK - "Fly tipping on farms" discussion 14/11/13
- Waste Legislation Overview and Update
- Case Study No. 34: Focus on renewable energy
- Food, energy and the future of farming
- Soil sensors for nitrogen availability - AR0910
There are currently no subcategories in the Wastes management and pollution control section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.