Wastes management and pollution control
The Openfields library holds materials on wastes management and pollution control for the land-based industries. This includes strategic planning, research, regulatory guidance and requirements.
Areas of particular relevance to the land-based industries include:
- waste management strategy
- waste management legislation
- reuse and recycling of materials
- regulation of emissions
- evaluation of health impacts
- waste to energy, composting and anaerobic digestion, gasification and pyrolysis
A sample of Items held in the Wastes management and pollution control category
- Protecting water from agricultural run-off: an introduction (TIN098)
- 1720: Open Farm Sunday
- Production of shrubs from liners
- Covering Slurry Stores
- Focus on: biomass for renewable energy
- 13. The UK could generate almost half its energy needs from biomass sources, including household waste, agricultural residues and home-grown biofuels by 2050
- 1245: Biochar
- 2080: Sustainable milk production: the vital role of soil for feed integrity
- Reducing the carbon 'hoofprint'
- 1099: Shaping the Nature of England
There are currently no subcategories in the Wastes management and pollution control section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.