Wastes management and pollution control
The Openfields library holds materials on wastes management and pollution control for the land-based industries. This includes strategic planning, research, regulatory guidance and requirements.
Areas of particular relevance to the land-based industries include:
- waste management strategy
- waste management legislation
- reuse and recycling of materials
- regulation of emissions
- evaluation of health impacts
- waste to energy, composting and anaerobic digestion, gasification and pyrolysis
A sample of Items held in the Wastes management and pollution control category
- Protecting water from agricultural run-off: an introduction (TIN098)
- 1728: Integrated Farm Management
- Production of shrubs from liners
- Covering Slurry Stores
- Focus on: biomass for renewable energy
- 1927 Catchment partnerships
- Reducing pesticide pollution and managing waste
- Calibration testing of an ammonia sensor for pig buildings
- 1076: Tackling diffuse water pollution in England
- Aromatic plant production on metal-contaminated soils
There are currently no subcategories in the Wastes management and pollution control section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.