Wastes management and pollution control
The Openfields library holds materials on wastes management and pollution control for the land-based industries. This includes strategic planning, research, regulatory guidance and requirements.
Areas of particular relevance to the land-based industries include:
- waste management strategy
- waste management legislation
- reuse and recycling of materials
- regulation of emissions
- evaluation of health impacts
- waste to energy, composting and anaerobic digestion, gasification and pyrolysis
A sample of Items held in the Wastes management and pollution control category
- 1720: Open Farm Sunday
- 1261: European Nitrogen Assessment
- 1536: Pesticides - protecting water
- 1897: Anaerobic digestion - an introduction
- Aromatic plant production on metal-contaminated soils
- Monitoring gases from pig buildings: development of a multi-channel monitor (Phase 2)
- 1528: Pesticide residue testing
- Change in the air. The English Beef and Sheep Production Roadmap - Phase 1
- Waste Management For The Rural Sector
- An overview of biowaste management opportunities
There are currently no subcategories in the Wastes management and pollution control section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.