Section 7 of the FWAG Farm Conservation Guide for farmers and land managers - on the management of grassland.
Year of Publication2009
Practical advice and background information on the management of rough or unimproved grazing, permanent pasture and temporary grassland or leys for the maintenance or enhancement of wildlife. i includes information on the creation of wildflower grasslands. This is a chapter from a comprehensive practical conservation guide produced by FWAG. The complete guide (printed and bound) may be purchased by contacting FWAG.
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Managing land for environmental benefit
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Landscape
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Wildlife & biodiversity
- Subject Collection > Arable & industrial crops
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact
- Subject Collection > Livestock & dairy > Grassland management
Additional keywords/tagsweedsset asidefwag farm conservation guidecampaign for the farmed environmentcomplementary habitatsbuffer stripsfallow
Providing farmers, landowners and others with the best opportunity for environmental gain through cost effective, quality solutionsWebsite
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.