Guidelines for the Carbon Footprinting of Dairy Products in the UK
A document providing guidance on the calculation of product carbon footprints for dairy products.
Year of Publication2010
This document provides guidance on the calculation of product carbon footprints for dairy products. The product carbon footprint is the measurement of all the greenhouse gasses emitted during the life cycle of the product. The document defines the method for calculating the greenhouse gas emissions for each phase in the life cycle of the dairy product. Products covered in scope of this document are:• Milk• Cream• Milk Products• Cheese• Butter• Yogurt
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Food & drink > Food & drink supply chains
- Subject Collection > Greenhouse Gas
- Subject Collection > Greenhouse Gas > GHG Reduction
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact
- Subject Collection > Food & drink
- Subject Collection > Food & drink > Milk & dairy products
- Subject Collection > Renewable energy
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.