A Desktop Review of Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions
A review of the contribution of GB dairy farming systems to emissions of Greenhouse Gases (GHGs) and ammonia.
Year of Publication2009
Project reference: F08/019 Through a detailed understanding of the sources of Greenhouse Gases (GHGs) and ammonia emissions, the project highlighted where mitigation methods would be practical and cost effective. Knowledge from this project is intended for use in further research on modelling GHG and ammonia emissions from dairy systems.
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Livestock & dairy > Dairy production
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Climate change
- Subject Collection > Greenhouse Gas > GHG Reduction
- Subject Collection > Livestock & dairy
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact
- Subject Collection > Greenhouse Gas
Promoting world class knowledge to British dairy farmers so they can profit from a sustainable future.Website
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.