Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- 1543: Anderson’s AgriBrief June 2012
- 1644: Anderson’s AgriBrief – November 2012
- Are domestic support and political bias really harmful to the agricultural trade system? New perspectives from the international social network literature
- Czech Agriculture in the Post Communist Period: the story so far
- 977:Andersons Agribrief Bulletin - January 2010
- Anaerobic Digestion
- 1164: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin October 2010
- 1686: Farm incomes
- 1019: Structure of the Industry
- Resisting reification: free market or free citizens?
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.