Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- 1338: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin – July 2011
- Primary demand for red meats in the United Kingdom
- Are domestic support and political bias really harmful to the agricultural trade system? New perspectives from the international social network literature
- 2195: Farm Business Survey projection calculator
- Czech Agriculture in the Post Communist Period: the story so far
- 2375: Succession: beware proprietary estoppel, the elephant on the farm!
- 2054: Anderson’s AgriBrief – September 2014
- The importance of farm business records
- 1530: Governments and agricultural risk
- 1625: Anderson’s AgriBrief – October 2012
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.