Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- An Introduction to Biomass Energy
- Briefing 1750: Anderson’s AgriBrief – April 2013
- Energy efficiency and energy generation on farm - a guide
- 1458: Upland Farm Incomes and Diversification
- 1016: Farming Incomes 2009
- Agricultural Markets in Transition: The challenge and application of New Institutional Economics
- 1957: Reducing farm regulation
- 1217: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin January 2011
- 2099: Farm and estate staff salary reviews
- Fresh or processed vegetables: which way forward for China’s future exports?
- 1085: Review of the Rural Payments Agency
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.