Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- Briefing 1751: AgriChatUK - "The EU Hokey-Cokey: In or Out for Agriculture?" discussion 02/05/13
- Briefing 1975: 15 agricultural technologies that will change the world
- Non-economic drivers influencing farmers’ incentives to cooperate: Do they remain robust through policy changes?
- 1551: Milk Prices
- Resisting reification: free market or free citizens?
- 2162: Challenges and strategies for dairy farmers
- 1318: Rural Economic Activity
- Cost benefits of improving the efficiency of agricultural processing
- The rise of corporatocracy in a disenchanted age
- 1111: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin August 2010
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.