Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- Economics of Miscanthus and SRC production
- 1686: Farm incomes
- 1678: AgriChatUK - "LAMMA and trade shows" discussion 17/01/13
- 1458: Upland Farm Incomes and Diversification
- 1013: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin March 2010
- Economic vs non-economic determinants of diversification and specialization in agriculture
- A new farming subsidy? Women, work and family farm survival
- 2054: Anderson’s AgriBrief – September 2014
- Fresh or processed vegetables: which way forward for China’s future exports?
- 1085: Review of the Rural Payments Agency
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.