Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- How distrust affects the formation of collaborative alliances in agriculture
- 2118: Anderson’s AgriBrief – January 2015
- 1977: Practical points on Trusts
- Identifying determinants of residential property values in South London.
- Primary demand for red meats in the U.K.
- Cost benefits of improving the efficiency of agricultural processing
- 1417: Anderson’s AgriBrief December 2011
- The Validity of Wagner’s Law in Greece during the last two Centuries
- 1111: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin August 2010
- Farm business planning: partial budgets
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.