Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- 1547: Agriculture in the UK - structure
- Bilateralism in Agriculture when Countries use Distorting Domestic Policies.
- Incentives of Small Countries to Participate in a Global Free Trade Agreement in Agriculture: A Theoretical Analysis.
- 1294: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin – 31st May 2011
- 977:Andersons Agribrief Bulletin - January 2010
- 1678: AgriChatUK - "LAMMA and trade shows" discussion 17/01/13
- 1167: The economy and agriculture
- Briefing 1751: AgriChatUK - "The EU Hokey-Cokey: In or Out for Agriculture?" discussion 02/05/13
- CSR in the Community: Redefining the Social Role of the Supermarket Giants
- Horizontal alliances amongst small retailers in Brazil
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.