Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- Short Rotation Coppice: an introduction
- 1782: The Structure of the Industry
- Managing energy and carbon - the farmer's guide to energy audits
- 1530: Governments and agricultural risk
- 1016: Farming Incomes 2009
- Briefing 1975: 15 agricultural technologies that will change the world
- 1217: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin January 2011
- How reliable are budget sustainability tests? A case study for Greece
- Measuring the competitiveness of China’s export trade in vegetables: a strategic management approach
- The impact of supply, demand and grain quality on the bread and feed wheat price differential in the UK.
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.