Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- Energy efficiency and energy generation on farm - a guide
- Addressing biodiversity loss when international markets of agricultural commodities are oligopolistic
- Briefing 1750: Anderson’s AgriBrief – April 2013
- 1530: Governments and agricultural risk
- CSR in the Community: Redefining the Social Role of the Supermarket Giants
- The Irrational Choices made by Farmer’s Wives: Working towards an analysis of the farm family as an economic unit
- 2016: Threats and opportunities for rural landowners
- 1275: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin April 2011
- 2162: Challenges and strategies for dairy farmers
- 1085: Review of the Rural Payments Agency
- Business start-ups: tax implications of different forms of business organisation
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.