Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- Measuring the competitiveness of China’s export trade in vegetables: a strategic management approach
- 2368: Future proofing the farm Succession, cohabiting, marriage, divorce
- 2412: What are the housing solutions for our future villages?
- Briefing 1975: 15 agricultural technologies that will change the world
- Czech Agriculture in the Post Communist Period: the story so far
- Business start-ups: tax implications of different forms of business organisation
- 2228 Anderson’s AgriBrief – July 2015 Growth programme, Countryside Stewardship, Renewables
- Short Rotation Coppice: an introduction
- 1543: Anderson’s AgriBrief June 2012
- Incentives of Small Countries to Participate in a Global Free Trade Agreement in Agriculture: A Theoretical Analysis.
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.