Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- 1684: Prospects for agricultural markets and income in the EU
- Economic vs non-economic determinants of diversification and specialization in agriculture
- 1788: Farming productivity
- 1543: Anderson’s AgriBrief June 2012
- CSR in the Community: Redefining the Social Role of the Supermarket Giants
- How reliable are budget sustainability tests? A case study for Greece
- 1294: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin – 31st May 2011
- 2228 Anderson’s AgriBrief – July 2015 Growth programme, Countryside Stewardship, Renewables
- Business start-ups: tax implications of different forms of business organisation
- The rise of corporatocracy in a disenchanted age
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.