Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- Energy efficiency and energy generation on farm - a guide
- Non-economic drivers influencing farmers’ incentives to cooperate: Do they remain robust through policy changes?
- Briefing 1751: AgriChatUK - "The EU Hokey-Cokey: In or Out for Agriculture?" discussion 02/05/13
- The Irrational Choices made by Farmer’s Wives: Working towards an analysis of the farm family as an economic unit
- CSR in the Community: Redefining the Social Role of the Supermarket Giants
- 2054: Anderson’s AgriBrief – September 2014
- 1275: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin April 2011
- 2188: Tough times - what resilient dairy farmers do differently
- The impact of supply, demand and grain quality on the bread and feed wheat price differential in the UK.
- The rise of corporatocracy in a disenchanted age
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.