Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- Incentives of Small Countries to Participate in a Global Free Trade Agreement in Agriculture: A Theoretical Analysis.
- An Introduction to Biomass Energy
- Addressing Biodiversity Loss when International Markets of Agricultural Commodities are Oligopolistic
- 1318: Rural Economic Activity
- 980: Agricultural support
- 1686: Farm incomes
- Farm business planning: stages in preparing a business plan
- Addressing biodiversity loss when international markets of agricultural commodities are oligopolistic
- Resisting reification: free market or free citizens?
- Primary demand for red meats in the U.K.
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.