Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- Agricultural Trade Liberalization under Bilateralism: an International Network Perspective.
- Scoping the environmental and social footprint of horticultural food production in Wales
- Short Rotation Coppice: an introduction
- 1417: Anderson’s AgriBrief December 2011
- 1013: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin March 2010
- Addressing biodiversity loss when international markets of agricultural commodities are oligopolistic
- 1188: Farm prices and income
- 1977: Practical points on Trusts
- Primary demand for red meats in the U.K.
- Measuring the competitiveness of China’s export trade in vegetables: a strategic management approach
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.