Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- 1338: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin – July 2011
- 2333: Agricultural implications of BREXIT
- The Determinants of Aquatic Products Retail Price Fluctuations in China, 1978-2000
- 2195: Farm Business Survey projection calculator
- Czech Agriculture in the Post Communist Period: the story so far
- 2385: Lowland Grazing Livestock Production in England, 2014/2015
- 2099: Farm and estate staff salary reviews
- Risk management for the farm business: types of risk
- The Irrational Choices made by Farmer’s Wives: Working towards an analysis of the farm family as an economic unit
- 1625: Anderson’s AgriBrief – October 2012
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.