Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- 2412: What are the housing solutions for our future villages?
- Risk management for the farm business: treatment of risk
- 2368: Future proofing the farm Succession, cohabiting, marriage, divorce
- 1782: The Structure of the Industry
- 1275: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin April 2011
- Addressing Biodiversity Loss when International Markets of Agricultural Commodities are Oligopolistic
- 2302: Anderson’s AgriBrief – November 2015 Dairy production and prices
- Economic vs non-economic determinants of diversification and specialization in agriculture
- 1625: Anderson’s AgriBrief – October 2012
- Identifying determinants of residential property values in South London.
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.