Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- Economic vs non-economic determinants of diversification and specialization in agriculture
- 2161: EU milk sector growth dependent on exports post quota
- 2005: Anderson’s AgriBrief – June 2014
- 1644: Anderson’s AgriBrief – November 2012
- Primary demand for red meats in the U.K.
- 2302: Anderson’s AgriBrief – November 2015 Dairy production and prices
- 1417: Anderson’s AgriBrief December 2011
- 2373: How efficient is my farm? Measuring resource efficiency
- 1111: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin August 2010
- Farm business planning: partial budgets
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.