Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- Addressing Biodiversity Loss when International Markets of Agricultural Commodities are Oligopolistic
- Energy efficiency and energy generation on farm - a guide
- Economics of Miscanthus and SRC production
- 1391: Anderson’s AgriBrief 31st October 2011
- Diesel from chip fat: is it worth making biodiesel from waste vegetable oil?
- 1788: Farming productivity
- 1185: Food security, farming, and climate change to 2050
- 1973: Farming and EU elections
- Primary demand for red meats in the U.K.
- Measuring the competitiveness of China’s export trade in vegetables: a strategic management approach
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.