Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- 1788: Farming productivity
- 2005: Anderson’s AgriBrief – June 2014
- Economic vs non-economic determinants of diversification and specialization in agriculture
- Are domestic support and political bias really harmful to the agricultural trade system? New perspectives from the international social network literature
- Horizontal alliances amongst small retailers in Brazil
- 2192: Anderson’s AgriBrief – May 2015
- Economic recovery and the countryside
- 137. EU dairy industry outlook following the abolition of milk quotas
- The rise of corporatocracy in a disenchanted age
- 1111: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin August 2010
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.