Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- 1678: AgriChatUK - "LAMMA and trade shows" discussion 17/01/13
- 1911 AgriChatUK - "Risk - do farmers take enough?
- 1686: Farm incomes
- The Irrational Choices made by Farmer’s Wives: Working towards an analysis of the farm family as an economic unit
- 1019: Structure of the Industry
- 2005: Anderson’s AgriBrief – June 2014
- 1275: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin April 2011
- 2162: Challenges and strategies for dairy farmers
- 1085: Review of the Rural Payments Agency
- Business start-ups: tax implications of different forms of business organisation
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.