Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- Briefing 1750: Anderson’s AgriBrief – April 2013
- 1185: Food security, farming, and climate change to 2050
- 1547: Agriculture in the UK - structure
- 2228 Anderson’s AgriBrief – July 2015 Growth programme, Countryside Stewardship, Renewables
- Farm business planning: partial budgets
- 2333: Agricultural implications of BREXIT
- Energy efficiency and energy generation on farm - a guide
- 2373: How efficient is my farm? Measuring resource efficiency
- 1217: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin January 2011
- 1294: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin – 31st May 2011
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.