Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- 2409: Equine Business Guide and benchmarking
- Positioning the farm business to deal with risk.
- Capital allowances in the taxation of rural business
- 1782: The Structure of the Industry
- 1275: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin April 2011
- Energy efficiency and energy generation on farm - a guide
- 2302: Anderson’s AgriBrief – November 2015 Dairy production and prices
- The impact of supply, demand and grain quality on the bread and feed wheat price differential in the UK.
- 1625: Anderson’s AgriBrief – October 2012
- Identifying determinants of residential property values in South London.
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.