Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- Agricultural Trade Liberalization under Bilateralism: an International Network Perspective.
- Scoping the environmental and social footprint of horticultural food production in Wales
- Anaerobic Digestion
- 1421: The business case for action on biodiversity
- 1013: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin March 2010
- Non-economic drivers influencing farmers’ incentives to cooperate: Do they remain robust through policy changes?
- 1188: Farm prices and income
- 2005: Anderson’s AgriBrief – June 2014
- Fresh or processed vegetables: which way forward for China’s future exports?
- Measuring the competitiveness of China’s export trade in vegetables: a strategic management approach
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.