Economics and finance
The Openfields library provides resources addressingprinciples, processes and current issues in business economics and finance, with particular reference to rural, agri-food and the land-based industries. The scope of this subject area includes:
- how commodities markets work,
- how markets in financial assets operate,
- why and how businesses raise finance,
- business risks and investment management.
A sample of Items held in the Economics and finance category
- Briefing 1975: 15 agricultural technologies that will change the world
- 2192: Anderson’s AgriBrief – May 2015
- 2099: Farm and estate staff salary reviews
- Bilateralism in Agriculture when Countries use Distorting Domestic Policies.
- Fresh or processed vegetables: which way forward for China’s future exports?
- 2334: Taking control of business risks
- 1458: Upland Farm Incomes and Diversification
- 2409: Equine Business Guide and benchmarking
- 1116: The economy and agriculture
- 1164: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin October 2010
There are currently no subcategories in the Economics and finance section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.