Business start up
A good business idea could be an invention, a new product or service, or an original idea or solution to an everyday problem. It might also be:
a gap in the market that you can fill
a business related to the work you do already
an interest or hobby that you can turn into a business
Whatever your idea is, you need to be sure that it fits with your needs as an individual, as well as being a viable business proposition.
The OpenFields library holds resources about starting up a business enterprise, which are particularly relevant to doing business in the rural, agri-food and land-based sectors.
A sample of Items held in the Business start up category
- 1919: Diversification in the dairy industry
- Employing someone for the first time – what you need to know
- Keeping records for business – what you need to know
- Equine law: livery arrangements
- Equine law: rating of equestrian property
- 2008: Share farming?
- The Linhay – Innovative Farm Diversification
- Farm diversification: researching the market
- Business start-ups: tax implications of different forms of business organisation
- 1103: State of the countryside - enterprise and entrepreneurship
There are currently no subcategories in the Business start up section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.