Business start up
A good business idea could be an invention, a new product or service, or an original idea or solution to an everyday problem. It might also be:
a gap in the market that you can fill
a business related to the work you do already
an interest or hobby that you can turn into a business
Whatever your idea is, you need to be sure that it fits with your needs as an individual, as well as being a viable business proposition.
The OpenFields library holds resources about starting up a business enterprise, which are particularly relevant to doing business in the rural, agri-food and land-based sectors.
A sample of Items held in the Business start up category
- Starting a limited company – what you need to know
- 2008: Share farming?
- 1998: Farm industry succession seminar
- 1865: AgriChatUK - "Giving your food and farming career a lift" discussion 24/10/13
- Equine law: rating of equestrian property
- Farm diversification: researching the market
- 1352: Evaluation of LEADER+
- 2386: Farm diversification in the EU
- 1103: State of the countryside - enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Support for Care Farming Through the Rural Development Programme for England - a review and look forward
There are currently no subcategories in the Business start up section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.