Reducing greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture: meeting the challenges of food security and climate change - Welcome by Professor Sir David Read FRS
The audio file of Professor Sir David Read's welcome address to the meeting.
Year of Publication2011
The welcome address to the Royal Society's two-day discussion meeting which sought to identify the issues and potential solutions to the need for the UK agriculture sector to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to contribute to national and global reduction targets.
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Climate, ecology & environment
- Subject Collection > Climate, ecology & environment > Climate change
- Subject Collection > Arable & industrial crops
- Subject Collection > Climate, ecology & environment > Greenhouse Gas
- Subject Collection > Livestock & dairy
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.