Pest and disease control
The Openfields library contains resources about crop protection measures, plant disease identification, control methods, and field monitoring techniques. Measures that balance the economic production of crops with the needs of a sustainable environment are often described as Integrated Pest Management (IPM). Crop protection strategies can draw upon a range of practices for both agro-chemical and biological control of pests and diseases.
A sample of Items held in the Pest and disease control category
- Swamp Cypress Rust Mite (Epitrimerus taxodii)
- Improving water use efficiency and drought tolerance in UK winter wheats.
- Nitrogen fertiliser affects the functional response and prey consumption of Harmonia axyridis (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae) feeding on cereal aphids
- Zearalenone risk in European wheat
- Interactions between the potato cyst nematode Globodera rostochiensis and diseases caused by Rhizoctonia solani AG3 in potatoes under field conditions
- 48. Neonicotinoids barely found in pollen of seed-treated plants
- 1495: No-till
- 2082: GM Insects and Disease Control
- Does repeated use reduce the persistence of nematicides?
- Effect of foliar-applied potassium chloride on septoria leaf blotch of winter wheat
There are currently no subcategories in the Pest and disease control section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.