Minimising nitrous oxide intensities of arable products (MIN-NO)
Summary of a project to to improve estimates of and to develop mitigation strategies for N2O emissions associated with production of major UK arable crops.
Year of Publication2009
A description of a project (Project number RD-2008-3474) with aims to improve estimates of and to develop mitigation strategies (including incentivisation) for N2O emissions associated with production of major UK arable crops, in anticipation of carbon accounting at the field and farm scale.
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Arable & industrial crops
- Subject Collection > Soils & water > Soil management
- Subject Collection > Greenhouse Gas
- Subject Collection > Greenhouse Gas > GHG Reduction
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Climate change
- Subject Collection > Arable & industrial crops > Nutrition & fertilisers
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact
Additional keywords/tagsrd 2008 3474
HGCA supports the UK cereal and oilseeds industry in improving its competitiveness in UK and overseas markets.Website
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.