Managing soil biota to deliver ecosystem services Annex E – Case study five: Dairy with some arable cropping
Case study accompanying Natural England Commissioned Report NECR100 (edition1)
Year of Publication2012
Case 5 Dairy with some arable cropping: Medium loamy soils - Mixed methods for on-farm manure handling – reduced direct use of slurry and increased composting. - Use of compost teas as soil treatments. - Use of mycorrhizal fungal inoculants. See Natural England Commissioned Report NECR100 (edition1) at http://ofi.openfields.org.uk/1.12100816
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Soils & water
- Subject Collection > Soils & water > Soil management
- Subject Collection > Livestock & dairy
- Subject Collection > Climate, ecology & environment > Managing land for environmental benefit
- Subject Collection > Arable & industrial crops
- Subject Collection > Climate, ecology & environment
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.
In early 2017, OpenFields Library content will be migrated to its successor site, Farming and Food Futures.