Managing soil biota to deliver ecosystem services Annex C – Case study three: Chalk downland, arable cropping
Case study accompanying Natural England Commissioned Report NECR100 (edition1)
Year of Publication2012
Case 3 Chalk downland, arable cropping: Medium loamy soils with flints over chalk - Integration of green manures into crop rotations. - No till includes non-inversion tillage. - Overwintered stubbles. See Natural England Commissioned Report NECR100 (edition1) at http://ofi.openfields.org.uk/1.12100816
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Soils & water
- Subject Collection > Climate, ecology & environment > Managing land for environmental benefit
- Subject Collection > Arable & industrial crops
- Subject Collection > Soils & water > Soil management
- Subject Collection > Climate, ecology & environment
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.
In early 2017, OpenFields Library content will be migrated to its successor site, Farming and Food Futures.