Automating N fertiliser management for winter cereals
HGCA Research and Development, Annual Project Report, 2010 results
Year of Publication2010
Summary of results from the reporting year and key messages emerging from the project which uses precision agriculture technologies to improve fertiliser N applications to winter cereals.
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Arable & industrial crops > Nutrition & fertilisers
- Subject Collection > Greenhouse Gas
- Subject Collection > Soils & water
- Subject Collection > Arable & industrial crops > Cereal crops
- Subject Collection > Soils & water > Soil management
- Subject Collection > Greenhouse Gas > GHG Reduction
- Subject Collection > Greenhouse Gas > Carbon Capture & Storage
- Subject Collection > Arable & industrial crops
HGCA supports the UK cereal and oilseeds industry in improving its competitiveness in UK and overseas markets.Website
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.